We love travel. Love it! Love new places. Love Hawaii. Love the other 49 states. Love Europe. Love airplanes. Love cars. Love big cities. Love national parks. Love museums. Love little cafes. Love it!!
We didn't really have a big vacation this year. And now we feel it. We went to Vegas for a few days to visit my parents, but that's about it. Even the occasional 3 days weekend getaway isn't going to fill the gap. It's hard to recharge or enjoy yourself sometimes when you have a very active almost 3 year old running around endangering his life constantly. It's also a bit harder with Rob's school schedule which runs into weekends and evenings. We'd make it work.
I do hope we manage get at least a 5 day trip in before next Summer. Christmas doesn't count. Maybe Tahoe. Maybe Seattle. Maybe San Diego. Maybe just 20 miles away. Maybe something. We like to always have something to look forward to. :)
10 years ago

2 comments:
I think that Seattle sounds like the perfect choice!
I'm right there with you...I love having a trip to look forward to as well. You're a great writer Jen! I love reading your posts!
Post a Comment