Monday, January 26, 2009

I Had A Dream Last Night...

Toby likes to tell me about his dreams. It's so interesting hearing what goes on in his subconscious mind. This morning's dream was interesting...

"Mama, I have to tell you my dream from when I was asleep." That's how it always starts.

He told me about how he was at Preschool with all his friends and a big giant dinosaur came. At this point, I'm thinking what you're thinking... oh, it's a scary dream. But when he told me that he and his friends were covered in mud and had to clean off before the big giant dinosaur would let them take pictures with him, I realized, it wasn't so scary. I asked if the dinosaur had big teeth. Apparently he did, andhis sharp pearly whites looked great in pictures. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember his father telling me about those kind of dreams... Daron