Sunday, June 10, 2007

Yippee!! Aaron Graduated!

My cousin (also Godson) graduated from high school. This is Aaron with cousin's Kerri, Candi, me and my brother, David.


These are the happy parents. Just 4 (or 5) more years!!









To celebrate, his parents hosted a Casino Royale themed party this past Saturday. Both family and friends were placing their bets and devouring the delicious food.












This is my Mom and Nancy dealing at the roulette table. I lost my fake money here.
This is Mike as Dealer at the Texas Hold-em table where Aaron's friends posted up for the night.

Kerri and I worked great as a team helping with the party. I love this girl.





And while we were having a great time, these two ANGELS (Nico and Meg) were home with our Toby-toes. I was praying that the baby-girl-bun would stay in the oven until we came home and Meg (who is 8 mos pregnant) wouldn't go into labor. I guess those paid off. We owe you many babysitting nights!

0 comments: