Sometimes Toby wakes up in the middle of the night, or doesn't sleep well when he's sick. I have found that there are times when singing to him really soothes him. Last night he was up several times. He's had a virus and I think that was part of it. I sang to him and it seemed to calm. It really calms me, too. My favorite song to sing in these situations is a worship song with an amazing lullaby. Enjoy the words...
I lift my eyes
To the hills and their creator
Who made all Heaven and earth
For He watches me
Will not sleep, no never slumber
He's ever over me
As I come and I go
I am safe for I know
That His care is sufficient for me
Winter warmth and light
And a shady place in Summer
He's ever over me
10 years ago

1 comments:
Thanks for giving me a new song to sing to Isella...I keep running through the same "go to" songs and I'm getting a little tired of them!
-Wendy
Post a Comment