I like words. Here are some of my favorites:
- nomenclature (I used it 4 times today. It's so great!)
- cumbersome (The word is kind of like a pair of jeans - structured but comfy.)
- obtuse (...but it's easy to say.)
- filament (Sounds yummy, although not edible. Hmmm... maybe because it reminds me of filo pastry? Probably have the same Latin root meaning something like slender or delicate.)
- perpetual (Rob uses this one sometimes.)
- denouement (My brother and I love to use this one because we had the same English teacher who tattoo'd it on our brains.)
- onomatopoeia (I love this word. I never seem to have use for it. It's the term used to describe words like "buzz". I'm going to vow to use this one tomorrow.)
- soliloquy (It's pretty.)
- abounding (The word makes me want to run and jump.)
- essence (It sounds fragrant. I use "in essence..." a couple of times a week.)
Add your favorite word(s) to the comments if you have one to share.

1 comments:
I like the word slacks...they ssssliiiide on and fit ssssnuggly :-)
Post a Comment