Awesome!! Great plot, awesome dialog, killer cinematography and a cliff hanger ending. What more could one ask...except maybe for more!!! Glad to see they both are enjoying the power ring, we too shall keep an eye skyward for a Bubba sized power ring.
That was the best superhero battle I've seen in a long time! Foil boy is adorable! uh...er...I mean powerful and strong, able to conquer any color lantern!
That was the best video to watch while I'm sick. I was laughing so much. So enjoyable. I miss you guys. I love Toby's giggle.
yes!!! you did it toby. awesome.jen--is that you on the editing with the little score keeping?? nice.tony
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Awesome!! Great plot, awesome dialog, killer cinematography and a cliff hanger ending. What more could one ask...except maybe for more!!!
Glad to see they both are enjoying the power ring, we too shall keep an eye skyward for a Bubba sized power ring.
That was the best superhero battle I've seen in a long time! Foil boy is adorable! uh...er...I mean powerful and strong, able to conquer any color lantern!
That was the best video to watch while I'm sick. I was laughing so much. So enjoyable. I miss you guys. I love Toby's giggle.
yes!!! you did it toby. awesome.
jen--is that you on the editing with the little score keeping?? nice.
tony
Post a Comment