Sunday, March 15, 2009

Interview With Toby

This interview I did with Toby is so funny to me. Some of the answers are not true, and some are not what I expected at all. It's interesting to see how his brain works. Here is a moment in Toby's brain...

1) What do you like about being 4 years old?
I can do stuff all by myself

2) What is your favorite toy?
Thomas

3) Where is your favorite place to go?
Toystore

4) Where do you like to fly when you fly on an airplane?
Grandma and Grandpa's house to visit Chico and Roxy [their dogs].

5) Do you like Preschool?
I don't. The Bluebirds hit the ball in my face, and they hit the ball, and it hits my big baby head. [Bluebirds are the older kids, and Toby desperately wants to be a Bluebird, too.]

6) Where do you want to go on vacation?
The vacation house. [In Bodega Bay - we rented a house for Thanksgiving with Rob's parents.]

7) What is your favorite food to eat?
Maccaroni and Cheese

8) What does it mean to be a big boy?
Um, potty trained, eat candy when they're good, and play with fire engines...

9) What is your favorite song to sing?
ABC's

10) What restaurant do you like to eat at?
Chevy's. I like the chips, and the mazes on the menu.

11) What kind of things can you do by yourself?
Last time Dad took me to the Dentist he didn't strap me in [the car]. He forgot. I can do the computer by myself.

12) What do you want to tell me about?
About my marbles. When we went to the Vacation House, we built a marble set, and we pushed it, and it went straight and around the twirly thing, and then around, around, around and then went DING on the bell and then plopped on the floor. I miss my marble game.

13) You have lots of Grandmas and Grandpas. What do you like about having so many?
Nana and Papa have a Pachenko machine that has little marbles. Grandma and Grandpa have Thomas mine shaft toy. Grandma Nancy and Grandpa Gil have a TV.

14) Do you like to tell stories?
Yes. About trains.

15) What is your favorite outdoor thing to do?
Golf. I good at golfing, I good at it, good at it.

16) What is your favorite thing about your leapster?
Thomas cartridge.

17) Do you have a girlfriend?
Yep.

18) Who is your girlfriend?
Pheobe because she shows me around all the rooms at Dr. Joes. She's nice. She has a Leapster, too.

19) What do you want to be when you grow up?
A Daddy just like my own Daddy.

20) What do you like about taking pictures with your camera?
Kitty cats. Because they're nice and say "Meow".
I got a question for you. Know what my question is, Mama?
No what is it?
Can we do Thomas website?
Ok.

3 comments:

Meg said...

I love this Jen!! Wow. He is an amazing boy. God has great plans for him.

ktgoldft said...

He cracks me up!

Jenni said...

I love that he wants to be a Daddy like his Daddy.
So which of the answers were not true?