Tuesday, January 12, 2010

13 Books in 2009

So, I'm kind of proud of myself. I didn't learn to read until 2009. Of course I know how to read, but I never enjoyed a novel before. Starting May of 2009, I began to read and completed 13 books. It amounted to 5,857 pages. Can't wait to see my list for 2010 in 12 months from now.

Books I Read in 2009

Title Author Pages
1 Water for Elephants - Gruen, Sara 335
2 The Help - Stockett, Kathryn 451
3 City of Glass (Mortal Instruments, #3) - Clare, Cassandra 541
4 City of Ashes (Mortal Instruments, #2) - Clare, Cassandra 453
5 City of Bones (Mortal Instruments, #1) - Clare, Cassandra 496
6 Evermore (The Immortals, #1) - Noel, Alyson 356
7 The Book Thief - Zusak, Markus 552
8 Breaking Dawn (Twilight, #4) - Meyer, Stephenie 754
9 Eclipse (Twilight, #3) - Meyer, Stephenie 629
10 New Moon (Twilight, #2) - Meyer, Stephenie 563
11 Wuthering Heights - Brontë, Emily 464
12 The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society - Shaffer, Mary Ann 274
13 The Unlikely Disciple - Roose, Kevin 324

Total Pages = 5857

1 comments:

Beth said...

"The Help"was so good, wasn't it?