This Mother's Day, Rob shined!!!!!! Indulge me while I brag a little...
- Saturday he had tulips and chocolates delivered (sigh...)
- Saturday he took me shopping for two things I wanted: 1) a pan to make dutch babies in, 2) a pan for pop overs which I have been looking for.
- Saturday night he slept in the guest room. I couldn't quite figure out why this was a gift until I realized I was sleeping through the night without having to wake him up and tell him to rollover (his snoring). He slept great without being awoken through the night, too. WIN-WIN!
- Sunday morning I was awoken to snuggles from my boys and cards.
- Rob made me beignets and cafe au lait for breakfast. Our very own homemade donuts.
- Faux-mosas in champagne flutes.
- With New Order playing in the background (which always makes me smile)
What lottery did I win??? :)

2 comments:
Great to hear what a great husband you have.
Great job Rob! And Happy Mother's day Jen! Miss you guys!
CQ
Post a Comment