Ok, so which one of you spilled the beans (or sprinkles, as it were)?? We were able to keep this a secret for a while now, and suddenly, he knows the truth. So one of you is telling Toby that the "music truck" is really an ice-cream truck.
It comes by our house like 3 times a day, so it's important to our sanity that it's a MUSIC truck. This evening, he heard the music and yelled "MUSIC TRUCK", following it up with "Toby want ice-cream". I explained to him it's a music truck - no ice-cream for Toby. Our street is a dead-end so obviously it's coming back around. Again, he yells "MUSIC TRUCK" followed by "Toby want ice-cream". UGH...
So it begins...
It comes by our house like 3 times a day, so it's important to our sanity that it's a MUSIC truck. This evening, he heard the music and yelled "MUSIC TRUCK", following it up with "Toby want ice-cream". I explained to him it's a music truck - no ice-cream for Toby. Our street is a dead-end so obviously it's coming back around. Again, he yells "MUSIC TRUCK" followed by "Toby want ice-cream". UGH...
So it begins...


1 comments:
It wasn't me! But I feel for you. I KNOW how often the ice cream truck--I mean, MUSIC truck--comes by the house. Good thing Toby can't read yet. He might want ice cream just from reading your blog! ;)
Post a Comment