We spent the weekend up the city. Rob and I had a nice night to ourselves thanks to Katie taking the Bubba for a night. We visited the Burke Williams spa which was a really nice treat for our Anniversary. I highly recommend it. They surprised us with gourmet desserts. The second night we brought Toby up to the city and enjoyed Pier 39 and Ghiradelli sundaes.
Jodi and Sean happened to be in the city, too. Monday morning Jodi and I took Toby on his first cable car ride. He loved it! Then we visited the SF Kilgores and met their new addition, Francis, who is the #7 kid in the family. All the boys were home - I still don't know how they do it. Toby and Francis share a love for trains (at least for now) so it was fun to see them play together.






0 comments:
Post a Comment