Robby Rob strikes again! I get this phone call at work... "Have you had any deliveries today?" Hmmm... no deliveries yet. "I think you should go check..." So, I head on over to the mail area and there is an FTD box for ME! It's a little bouquet of the prettiest fuschia colored roses and flowers; very happy looking. Just 'cause... I love that.
You may have noticed that the background changed on the blog. I was getting bored of the previous version and liked the verse on this one. Weren't you bored, too? Maybe I'll change it up from time to time. I lost my links to other blogs in the template change, so I will rebuild soon. There was this other background I really liked as well. You may see it change again before next week. The other one is red. I don't know what it is about the color of deep red, but it beckons me. It's home.
We've been really busy lately and I haven't done a great job downloading my pictures and blogging. I think about it all the time, but the smallest deeds are bigger than the grandest intentions. You may see some catch up posts this week going back further than Mother's Day. :)
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment