Friday, September 26, 2008

Dream A Little Dream of Me

On the way to pre-school this morning, I played a little Ella and Louie sing Gershwin. I explained to Toby that it was the sound of a trumpet that he was hearing. "OH, Mama! I like trumpets and trombones!" He asked who was singing. "It's my friend, Louie. Do you like his singing?" He quickly responded, "Yes, I like this music." As Ella began her part of the song, I introduced him to her. "This is my friend, Ella. I think she has such a pretty voice." In the sweetest possible voice he said, "She's a pretty girl." Yes, she is.

2 comments:

THE GTEAM said...

That is adorable.
:)Wendy

Unknown said...

Okay it is truly official that little boy has the Martinez gene for the appreciation for great music and jazz. Grandma and Grandpa would be proud I can imagine them smiling down at him right now.