Here is a list of things you probably didn't know about the Atkins:
- Toby's favorite song is Bleeding Love, by Fiona Lewis (he actually sings it).
- We love dogs - even though we don't have one. Sometimes we wish we at least had one we could borrow and take for walks.
- Jen doesn't read for fun. Ever. (Reading = No fun)
- Rob always reads for fun. Always. (Reading = Lots of fun)
- Our actual honeymoon hut (in Nassau, Bahamas) is in the last Bond movie, Casino Royale for like 3 seconds.
- Jen's shoe size is so small, most manufacturers don't even make the size (5).
- Rob is addicted to Real Estate and car listings. Even though we aren't in the market to buy, he loves looking and has since we were married.
- Toby really likes wearing his Minnesota Gophers jersey. He has a Vikings one, too.
- Rob may be hitting the books again as he goes back for his CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) by way of individual study.
- Jen wants a tattoo, and has for years. Rob already has one.
- Toby has a little brother named Isaiah. He's not ours. He belongs to friends of ours. Toby decided some time back that Isaiah was his little brother and is sticking to it.
- Rob grew up in Minnesota. Jen's never been there. :(
- Toby was born with his nose squished to the side. We actually were a bit worried that it would stay that way until the doctor assured us it would straighten out in a day or two.

5 comments:
Let's solve the problem of Jenn never visiting Minnesota by you guys moving out here. That way we can kind of be neighbors...kind of! I like this idea!
So out of that list of things, there were a couple that I knew! I knew Rob was from MN, but I didn't know Jen hadn't been there. I faintly remember Toby's nose thing. And I knew Jen had super small feet, but I did not know that manufacturers don't make them. This was a fun post. Miss you guys!
How funny that Toby sings Bleeding Love! Poor kid. He's going to be a heartbreaker himself;-)
Jen, my mom also wears size 5. When she finds shoes she likes, she almost always buys them because who knows how long it will take her to ever find another pair.
Love this post!
:)Wendy
Post a Comment