Last Monday, Katie and I took Toby to Stanford to take some pictures. I was attempting to take some nice photo's of Toby and delay the $$ spent at a photo studio. I was able to net maybe 3 good photo's, battling against the squirm.
Our favorite photo's of the day came from Toby. I bought him a little throw-away camera. Katie gave him instructions on how to take pictures. He was very thoughtful about every picture he took. Enjoy Toby's first photo collection:
Our favorite photo's of the day came from Toby. I bought him a little throw-away camera. Katie gave him instructions on how to take pictures. He was very thoughtful about every picture he took. Enjoy Toby's first photo collection:


1 comments:
So many great ones! looks like you have a natural photographer on your hands. so good to see you guys tonight. (and I can't help you out on prop 2...i have no idea about it)
Post a Comment