Monday, November 2, 2009

Absentee Atkins








We apologize for being absent on our blog for so long. Life is happening... and slowing down to chronicle it has been neglected. Into every season, a little something new to neglect. :)


What we've been up to, in summary:

  • Toby's playing soccer on Saturdays - Team Batman!


  • Toby's started his last year in preschool.


  • Maverick has escaped and we fear it is for good. We are hoping he returns home, or someone finds him, but odds are not good. If you see a tortoise roaming around Emerald Hills, let us know.


  • We took a weekend trip to Carmel in September with Rob's parents.


  • We still aren't totally unpacked in our new place, but it will get done eventually.


  • We are crazy about our neighbors. It's been fun to be in community with them.


  • The new TV season has started, and I have slowed down on my reading. I know... I know...


  • Halloween was super fun. See pic's.


  • Lots more to blog about coming up in the next few months (another business trip to NY, Thanksgiving, cruise to Mexico for Christmas...)

0 comments: