Friday, November 13, 2009

Your 15 Minutes of Fame Are Up!

My opinion here, but I think the following people have spent their 15 minutes of fame and we should be spared of anymore press. To make a living being a "celebrity" with no particular talent to speak of is discouraging to the direction of this country. You may argue that one or more of these actually have some sort of hidden talent (designing handbags, writing books, being pretty...), but is that really enough to deserve the press?

I vote we retire the following individuals from our lives:

  • Octomom
  • Gosslin's
  • Lindsay Lohan (or any Lohan)
  • Paris Hilton
  • Levi Johnston
  • Any "Real Housewives" of county or city
  • The Hills or Laguna stars (all of them)
  • Carrie Prejean
  • Jennifer Lopez (ok, I know... Some would consider her validated. Triple threat? I see no threat. But, my 2 cents.)

Dream of a better world with me here. Who would you like to retire from the press forever?

1 comments:

Beth said...

I was with you completely....until you mentioned the "Real Housewives." Make an exception for NJ, and you have my vote.